Matías Ripoll and Tomás Braun
Make an evaluation on the chapter. Include between 7-10 questions NOT including any of the end of Chapter 9 or the ones found along the chapter.
1) Make a comparative chart between continuous and discontinuous variation.
2) What is mutation and what consequences does it bring?
3) What can you do to avoid mutation?
4) Why can we say that an animal or a plant that is well adapted to its environment is much more likely to survive than one that is not?
5) Which is Charles Darwin’s theory and what does it state?
6) Explain the differences between natural selection and artificial selection.
7) Which are the causes of genetic variation?
8) What was Charles Darwin’s evidence to prove his theory?